PRODUCT CARE AND SAFETY
We want you to make the most out of your beautiful handcrafted candles and reed diffusers.
Follow these simple tips to make sure you get the best results from your products
Candle Care and Safety Guide
- Before each lighting, always trim your wick to 1cm, and ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central to the container.
- To ensure you receive the biggest, boldest scent from your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax each time you burn it. This also eliminates tunnelling.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time as this can cause the wick to dislodge and cause the container to overheat.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn your candle on a level, heat resistant surface away from draughts, fans, flammable materials, children and pets.
- Leave at least 10cm distance between each burning candle.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- Do not attempt to move candle when lit.
- Always snuff out your candle, do not blow out.
- Finally when only 1cm of wax remains, it is time to let your candle go. Extinguish the candle and do not relight.
Diffuser Care and Safety Guide
- To get the best aroma from THE ZEN HUB reed diffuser, place reeds in the oil and allow to sit for an hour. After this, flip your reeds over to saturate the dry section of the reeds.
- The more regularly you flip your reeds the stronger the aroma of the room will be.
- We recommend using 6-8 reeds for a good scent throw. The more reeds you use the stronger the scent will be, the less reeds you use the more subtle the scent will be.
- Keep away from flammable materials, children, pets and electronic appliances.
- Do not place on polished or painted surfaces. Wipe up any spillages immediately.
- For a long lasting diffuser avoid placing it near a fan, open window or in an air conditioned environment.